Monday, September 26, 2011

Zoya Yara

Hey Everyone!

Today I have a Zoya polish for you guys. The formula was great, as always, and I think that the color really speaks for itself. Its a beautiful army green with gold shimmer. Right on trend for fall in my opinion. But lets get right into the pictures! As usual, click to enlarge.



It's definitely different and I don't have anything else like it in my collection so I'm really excited about it!!! If you guys want something a little out of the norm for sure pick this one up!

Until next time,
XOXO Sam

3 comments:

  1. This was the one I was most excited about when I saw previews. It didn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this shade up too but have yet to wear it as I had too many other new Fall shades :P But I do love it and it's going to be my next mani. Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete