Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

Hey ladies!!!
I'm sorry it's been so long but I've missed blogging terribly. After a loss I decided to take a little time off to get everything together and what not. I'm back now though and I could not be more excited. I have a giant back log of manicures from the time I was gone and I cant wait to share them all with you!!

I thought I'd start with the manicure I did on my mom as a practice run for her up coming wedding :). I gave her a full mani with all the proper pampering. I couldn't be more excited about the upcoming event.

The color is OPI's Got the Blues for Red. It looks gorgeous on her and its going to look great with her dress. Sort of a retro feel to it. Ive done a post on the color before when I wore it but this goes to show that it really is such a classic color!!! Anyone can wear it! I hope you guys like it and I cant wait to keep posting!! I hope you guys will have me back!!!

XOXO Sam

3 comments:

  1. Nice clean mani. Proper length from the cuticles. Super nice rock too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Hope everything is well now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!!!!!! And thats what I told my mom, I hope when I get engaged, mine is half as nice as hers!!!

    ReplyDelete