Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Milani One Coat Glitter In Silver Dazzle

Hi everyone!!
Welcome back, today I thought that I would show you a nail polish that I've had for a while but continue to love.
Its called Silver Dazzle and its one of Milani's one coat glitters that came out this past winter/new year. It is nothing near a usual silver glitter though. Its a gray, silver, with a blue tint, and some black glitter. It is unreal! It looks incredibly 3D because of the variation in colors.
I believe they do still sell these at CVS, but if not I checked and as of right now they still have some on eBay for pretty reasonable pricing. That is where I get a lot of my nail polishes and have never had any problems.
Although the bottle says one coat, I chose to do two thin coats so that it was more manageable. As usual, glitters can be hard to work with but this one really paid off. I love it!
I hope that you all enjoyed. Thanks for reading!!
xo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment