Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My First Scotch Tape Mani!

Hey ladies!!

I was reading Chloe's blog yesterday and finally decided to just bite the bullet and take a stab at some nail art. I always love seeing the designs that she comes up with and admire how creative and beautiful her nails look afterwards. I have never really tried nail art at all so I was nervous about just completely butchering this mani but I think aside from a few minor mistakes they turned out pretty well! I did the patchwork mani which you can see her post about here. I used Milani's one coat glitter in Red Sparkle, Sinful's Black on Black, and OPI's Got the Blues for Red for which I have a post about here. Enjoy :)




The sparkle on this was really amazing! I could not stop staring at my nails especially in when I was out in the sun. I really enjoyed doing this nail art and am definitely going to start trying some more out. I hope that this will be something you guys enjoy as well! I also wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate every one of you who read my blog it seriously makes my day when I get on my blog and know that people have checked out my posts. Look for a giveaway very soon!!

Talk to you guys soon!!
XOXO Sam

3 comments:

  1. Omg, I love that! You chose great colors to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that looks amazing!! I love the red sparkle! I want to get it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much!! I couldnt stop staring at it! And Miss Vodka you really should I think theyre just at CVS for only a couple dollars!!

    ReplyDelete