Monday, November 14, 2011

Dior Mitzah Nail Polish- Camel

Hi there!

I hope you guys are all doing well! Today I have for you one of the Dior Mitzah Bricard collection nail polishes called Camel. I also have the other one, which is Ebony, and I will have that swatched for you all very soon. As soon as I got my email from Sephora that this collection came out I bought both of the nail polishes and two of the leopard print eye shadows because I was thinking about giving one away at some point. For some background info on the Mitzah Bricard, Christian Dior's muse, here's a link to an awesome website.



This was a pretty yellow based nude which looked even more yellow with my skin tone for some reason. I'm still really happy with it and the application was great. I think this is my first Dior polish I've reviewed on here. I only have three of them so that would make sense. :)



Have a great night everyone!!
XOXO Sam

2 comments:

  1. Such unique shade, I don't think I have seen anything like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Great job. This colour is lovely.

    http://www.nail4you.co.uk/lp/Acrylic-nails

    ReplyDelete