Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NOTD!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!

A few days ago I wore this mani and LOVED it! It's POP Beauty's Ultraviolet as the base color with Glitter In My Stocking, which is Nicole by OPI, as an accent nail. My camera was having the hardest time ever picking up the color of Ultraviolet so I'm going to link to my Jo'Mina post, here,  because they are pretty much dupes.

I could not stop staring at my nails and got a ton of compliments from complete strangers. I was so excited about it!





Both of these colors really really impressed me. The formula for both was great and the glitter had so much dimension! If you find either of these snatch them up. You wont be disappointed!!

XOXO Sam

2 comments:

  1. would love to see the pictures for this but for some reason they aren't showing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for pointing that out felicia!!! I had no idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete