Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Orly Androgynie

Hello everyone!

Today I have for you Orly's Androgynie! Its a beautiful black based polish with tiny goldish glitter and larger multicolored hexagonal glitters. In the bottle it is amazing and on the nail it is very pretty but I can't say that I was ecstatic about it. First I'm going to insert a bottle picture so that you can see the difference between the bottle and the nail.

As you can see, it is STUNNING in the bottle and I was so excited to put it on. When I had finished painting my nails, top coat and everything, I was disappointed. The hexagonal glitters are a lot more sparse on the nail and the black base almost seems to be a little too heavy and covers up the brightness of the glitter. I hope that makes sense. I will now put in the pictures of the nails so you can see the difference clearly.


They really are quite different. Don't get me wrong I still loved it on my nails. It was beautiful but it wasn't what I thought it was going to be and just wasn't as exciting. I hope you guys have a wonderful evening!

XOXO Sam

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean when you say it wasn't "as exciting" I've had a few polishes that look AMAZING in the bottle but then the base colour ends up really dark and the glitter doesn't seem to come through enough. I still think this one looks lovely though (also your nails look so neat! I'm jealous!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i totally understand what you mean, felt that way too. Not with this polish but with other ones.. :)


    I hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my first nail polish giveaway :)
    http://letspolishsomenails.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. يسعدنا تقديم كافة خدمات نقل العفش والشحن الدولى الى من السعودية الى الاردن من السعودية الى الامارات شحن من جدة للاردن تنظيف منازل وخزانات ورش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات شحن دولى من الرياض للامارات
    اضغط على الخدمة لتصل الى موقعنا
    نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن الاثاث من جدة الى الاردن
    شركات نقل العفش من جدة للاردن
    اجراءات نقل العفش للاردن
    شحن من جدة الى عمان
    شركات النقل البرى من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    اجراءات نقل الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    شحن من جده للاردن
    اسعار شحن الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    رش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة

    ==========================

    نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركات نقل العفش من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات
    شحن من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى دبي
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية لمصر
    شركة شحن من الرياض لمصر

    ReplyDelete