Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Little Rant

Hello everyone!

I just have to blow some steam off right now because I am a little frustrated at the moment. I was just ordering some Konad supplies off of their website and was really unhappy with how it went. The whole checkout was just a pain in the ass. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but I am SO irritated!! The checkout kept coming up as not secure which freaked me out but luckily I was able to pay through PayPal otherwise I would not have even finished my order. When my order first went through it didn't even take me to the page to pay it just went back to the home screen so I was so confused. Then, I got an email from them telling me I needed to pay, which I knew obviously, and the whole checkout out from that point forth was hard to navigate and honestly I'm just really let down right now. I'm sure lots of people have had nice experiences with them but I really didn't. I cant say anything on the shipping or yet as I just ordered the products tonight but I will let you know. I wanted to start doing some more nail art for you guys, which was my reason for ordering the plates, so please leave some suggestions down below. Sorry again about the rant I just had to let you guys know. Please let me know about your guy's experience with them so I know if this was just a fluke or a common thing when ordering from there.

XOXO Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment