Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cute nothing to do with polish post :)

Hey girlies!!

I had to post this because I have just been cracking up all day about it. My puppy Freya (she's a Bernese Mountain Dog) got groomed today and this is what she looked like when I walked into Petsmart...

Keep in mind that she is over one hundred pounds with those little pink bows in her hair, shes been prancing around ever since I picked her up. Isn't she so cute!!!!!!!!!! Ha sorry about this but she is just being so cute!!
I'll be back with another nail polish post tomorrow!
XOXO Sam

4 comments:

  1. Freya is gorgeous! Those bows are hilarious. I have 2 Bernese Mtn Dogs too - Cocoa and Mavi. So yeah, I have made a career out of vacuuming! lol
    Great blog, btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe really?? I love them all they are just like little bears! But you are right they shed soo much! And thank you so much i love getting comments like that, i love getting to connect with the other make up lovers

    ReplyDelete