Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hand and Cuticle Care

Hey guys!! I hope your Thursdays all went well, it's almost the weekend!!!

Today I thought I would just do a quick post on what I use to keep my hands and cuticles looking good. First, I use CND Cuticle Eraser once daily to slough of the dead skin in the cuticle area, its very gentle and has never irritated my sensitive skin. Then, I will massage LUSH's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter into my cuticles for a few minutes to really work it into the skin. Lastly, I use LUSH's Handy Gurugu Hand Cream (weird name I know) all over my hands. I have dry skin and this helps that out tremendously so I would give it a try if you do too!

If you guys have any products that you love or tips leave them in the comments, I love to try new things!!
XOXO Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment