Monday, April 25, 2011

NOTD Violetta Sonia Kashuk and Update

Hey everyone!!

Today I wanted to show you another Sonia Kashuk nail polish because for the price I really think that they are great. They are $4.99 per .5 oz bottle.

The application on this was great. Perfect after two coats. This is a dusty purple cream...I LOVE it! This is totally worth checking out. I also was made aware by one of my followers, Wendy, that these are limited edition colors for the spring so if you like this color or the other Sonia Kashuk color from this post go pick them up from Target before they get sold out! (Thanks Wendy!!!)

 Indoors no flash
 Indoors no flash
Indoors with flash

All these pictures are pretty dead on with what the color actually looks like. It's amazing in my opinion!

Also, I would like to thank you guys for being so supportive and nice about this giveaway. Its always nice to have people say thank you for the giveaway when they leave their info. And since you guys have been so awesome I went out and bought two more silver shatters so now I will be having three winners that will each get a full size never used bottle of OPI Silver Shatter. If you haven't entered yet make sure to enter before midnight on April 29th!! Click here to go to the giveaway post!

One more thing, I just wanted to give you guys an update on the Dare to Wear polishes that I posted about here. I wore the blue one and after three days I still didn't even have tip wear! They looked like I had just painted them! If I had any doubts about this polish the other day they are completely gone now. Seriously amazing! Sorry about the long post, have a great night guys!

XOXO Sam

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous purple!!! Purple is definitely my favorite polish color and there are SO many different shades out there, but I plan on adding this to my collection very soon! Thanks for posting this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete